Thursday, November 20

Another week gone, huh?

Where does it all go? I did actually try and blog something the other day but it coincided with a server down-time... and I lost the entry :( Can't even remember wot it was about now, tho, so doubt it was important!

Out son has his first cold! Aah! Poor chappie is all snuffly and snotty - thankfully he is taking it pretty much in his stride and he only woke up unahppy once last night (thanks, Ted).

Interesting how attitudes persist... my wife, her folks and my folks when we told immediately said "Aaah! Poor fellow... wouldn't u swap places if u could and take on his cold?" Which is lovely, to be sure, but not something that ever occurred to me to wish for... besides, given that he's living with us, chances are we've already had or will get the cold for ourselves soon enough ;)